Thursday, November 11, 2010

FREE PERSONAL TRAINING FOR ONE YEAR!

So I’m in the gym yesterday doing my spin class my mind started wandering….  (nothing out of the ordinary there!)  I saw in the mirror behind me yet another client with the most popular personal trainer in the gym doing her ‘thing’ with him and looking like she’s in writhing pain.  I started thinking, why on Earth does this guy have so many clients?  He does the SAME type of workout with EVERY client.  Some chest exercise here, a little squat there, and some jumping and what-not in the middle.  SAME STUFF, EVERY TIME.  If you went to a restaurant and there was only one thing on the menu, why would you ever go back?  If I were his client you know what I would do?  I’d train a free session with him, (you get this when you join the gym as a perk) write down all the exercises that he did with me and POOF!  I’d magically have $5000.00 more in my bank account at the end of the year.  So here’s the deal, ladies and gentlemen:  If you want ‘personal trainer results’ without the crazy fees, watch the trainers while you’re in the gym, and bring an itty bitty notebook and write down what they’re doing with their clients.  Take 5 exercises that they’re doing, alternate an upper body move with a lower body move, then stick 3 minutes of cardio in between.  It looks like this:  Chest press, ball squat, seated row, hamstring curl, ball crunches, 3 minutes on the stationary bike.  Do that series 4-5 times thru and you have a nice hour long workout, same as Mr. Popular’s clients are getting day in and day out!  Oh, and don’t forget to slip a check in the mail for my $5000.00 if you’re consistent for a year.  THANKS!  just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment